HTL Hospitality Advisors
1050 Northgate Drive, Suite 400
San Rafael, CA 94903 USA
HTL Hospitality Advisors, a Delaware Limited Liability Company has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our commitment to fully disclosing the information collection and use practices applicable to this website. This privacy statement discloses what information we collect via this website and how we use it.
General Guidelines for Information Collection and Dissemination
It is possible for you to visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
- The HTL Hospitality Advisors website collects standard tracking data we use to evaluate site traffic and usage patterns. This information is combined with tracking data from all site visitors. The information is used to personalize the site according to your preferences based on the aggregated information. We also use the information to determine what services and products you may require.
- Our website requires you to give us personally identifiable information such as your name, job title, company, physical mailing address, email address, telephone and fax numbers (Personal Information). If you elect to provide us Personal Information, we use it primarily to deliver the service you requested.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communications may be collected as Personal Information.
- Updating Visitor Information: You have the option of correcting, updating and modifying your Personal Information at any time.
- Opt-out Option: Visitors to this website can decide if they want to receive targeted promotional information from HTL Hospitality Advisors. Requests to be removed from HTL Hospitality Advisors’s distribution lists must be made in writing.
- Security and Encryption: This website takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information.
- Information on Children: As a business-to-business company, we do not knowingly collect information from children. Web site usage is restricted to adults who are professionally engaged in the businesses we serve.
- Third Party and Affiliated Links: Our websites contain external links to other websites including suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content of, or information gathered by, these other websites. We do not endorse any of these websites or the products or services associated with such websites merely because they are linked to our website.
- Cookies: A “cookie” is a bit of data sent by a website through the browser to the computer of the user visiting the site, and enables the site to return the results the browser expects. HTL Hospitality Advisors uses temporary, session-specific cookies to ensure visits to its website are smooth and customized for the visitor. Such cookies allow us to provide a visitor’s browser with information tailored to the visitor’s preferences and needs. HTL Hospitality Advisors also uses permanent or persistent cookies that remain on a visitor’s computer after the visitor leaves an HTL Hospitality Advisors website. If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in the browser’s settings. However, disabling the cookie support function of the browser will prevent our website from functioning properly and you may not be able to utilize fully all of the site’s features and information.