Hotel Brokers, Consultants, Asset Managers & Loan
Our Hotel Brokers, Consultants & Management are the founding Principals of the firm are well known hotel industry experts and leaders who have served as senior executives in the international hospitality market. They established HTL Hospitality Advisors over 10-years ago to provide clients with unparalleled hospitality industry brokerage services and to offer expertise in all facets of hotel, resort and conference center operations, asset management, development, appraisal, brand strategy, legal support, financing, capital structuring and other transaction related activities.
HTL Hospitality Advisors has offices located in:
- San Francisco – Corporate Office
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
The firm has the ability to assist clients with assets located anywhere within North America, Latin America or the Caribbean. The management team within each office is highly qualified, responsive and well seasoned in dealing with virtually every aspect of the hotel industry.
- The firm’s hotel brokers and capital market specialists have completed billions of dollars in hotel or other hospitality related transactions including portfolio sales, senior debt financing and capital restructuring. They have the necessary expertise and real-world experience to effectively guide owners through the hold, sell, finance or restructuring decision making process and successfully implement an appropriate strategy for each specific asset. Operating under CA DRE License ID: 01942343 and GA R.E. Commission License ID: 155426.
- Our receivers and bankruptcy trustees have in-depth, troubled asset workout experience with hotel, resort, retail, office, hotel-condominium and multi-family properties all of which are vital in handling large scale, hotel mixed use projects. Each of our receivers or asset managers has over 25-years of experience. These senior managers have the knowledge and experience to develop and implement value-enhancing solutions for hotels, resorts and other recreational assets.
- Our hotel property management team works closely with each hotel owner to craft and implement a business plan that first and foremost meets the owner’s expectation and requirements while striving to maximize operating profit potential and enhance overall asset value.
- The hospitality consulting and appraisal members of the firm are highly experienced and well-trained ensuring that quality and thorough advice is provided to our clients.